Sunday, March 7, 2010

No I don't wanna do extra work

There was a time when I used to be the tough ass eat-nails-for-breakfast insufferable slave driver of any team, but now, now that I'm over the hill with the nutty little school projects, I'm no longer the one taking it upon himself to refine to perfection every line of a report or every custom animation of a presentation. I just do my part and pull my weight and turn in a good piece of work to the poor guy who volunteered to compile the report, and I kick back and relax.

It's fun. No need to stay up overnight waiting for people who can't meet subdeadlines so I can begin work, and no need to spend hours trying to rephrase unintelligible sentences written in the letter of English, but structured with the grammar of Chinese and fraught with the logic of imbeciles.

No comments:

Post a Comment