Thursday, March 5, 2009

Torino


This past Sunday I visited the city that is the other major industrial metropolis of the country, the Detroit of Italy, and home of football clubs Juventus and Torino. I didn't enjoy myself as much as I thought I would, though for the benefit of not discarding any of its tourism merits I would attribute it to the weather. It was raining all day and the skies were white and it was cold and man, those things don't add up to produce an awesome trip. I was even lying in bed that morning thinking I shouldn't go. I should have listened to my body.

In other news, I got mail from Char today! She calls it a mercy relief package. One Speedposted parcel of goodies bursting with two 5-packs of Maggi Mee, one irresistible 5-pack of Indo Mee, Dewberry biscuits, and Nutella snackpacks! I love her so much. Do you know how much it costs to Speedpost such a bundle of items!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, hey it was fun standing in the rain.. waiting for someone to come up with an good idea of what to do... :D

    ReplyDelete